To register for 2013-2014 Select soccer click here.
The Select program is also an option available for U11 all the way through U18, and offers a competitive, comprehensive program, designed to provide the best player development environment for every player. Our professional trainers are ready to train boys and girls who want to play and compete at their highest level possible. It involves skill instruction by professional, licensed coaches during the practice week, festival style game format with teams from other clubs around Central Texas, finishing with a final tournament. This gives your child the opportunity to play tournaments throughout the year.
- BYSO offers free conditioning training over the summer and winter breaks.
- BYSO offers two free five week skills training sessions (fall & spring) in addition to regular training sessions for all Academy & Select players.
- BYSO has a highly qualified coaching staff having more than 50 years of competitive soccer experience.
- BYSO is about half the cost of most soccer clubs in the surrounding area.
- BYSO sponsors several soccer camps and tournaments throughout the year (including 3v3).
- BYSO is affiliated with Austin Aztex professional soccer club and has a professional player assigned to BYSO.
A couple things to note about Select soccer:
- Games are played on Saturdays and some Sundays (we only book Sunday afternoons when necessary).
- Rainout games must be rescheduled.
- It is an annual commitment (Fall & Spring). The beginning of the season is fall, and is when annual payments are due (payment plans available). Although you must re-register in the Spring with our new online registration program, you do not pay anything additional on this 2nd season registration (unless you are a new player signing up). It is just to get the players and team on that season's books.